Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gone fishin

My estimation of Joe Thomas (Tackle, Wisconsin, potential Browns draft pick) went up after reading this on Profootball Talk:

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the NFL can't persuade tackle Joe Thomas, a presumed top-five draft pick, to travel to New York for the NFL Draft.

Instead, Thomas will be salmon fishing on Lake Michigan with his father.


The draft seems to be full of fanfare, fancy parties, and "bling". Instead of going for that, this guy will be fishing with his dad. Kind of like the anti-Bralyon Edwards. That sounds like the kind of guy who belongs in Cleveland.

1 comment:

Pittsburgh is for Man Lovers said...

Dwayne Rudd,

I am a regular reader of this blog and started my own. It's called hardawayhatespittsburgh.blogspot.com . If you could take a look at it when you get the chance and give me some feedback (if it sucks or not), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks