Friday, August 11, 2006

Extrapolating from here, David McMillan will get 32 sacks this season.

So we lost. I'd prefer to get our losing out of the way in the preseason, anyway.

I couldn't see the game (stupid work), but the box score paints enough of a picture for me.



TKL
AST COMB SACK / YRDS QH
D.McMillan
3
0 3 2 15 2

What that leaves out is that the sacks are on Jeff Garcia.



TKL

AST COMB SACK / YRDS QH
B.Oshinowo
1

0 1 1 7 1

Babatunde!!




Special Teams


FR TKL AST FF FR
R.Pontbriand
0 1 0 0 0
Uh oh. Ryan Pontbriand, LSE, is starting to make his mark. Do I smell probowl?

RUSHING
ATT YDS AVG LG TD
R.Droughns
4 21 5.3 11 0
L.Suggs
4 13 3.3 5 0
J.Wright
1 10 10 10 0
K.Dorsey
1 6 6 6 0
W.Green
6 -3 -0.5 2 0

I would've expected a little more rushing. Nice to see that William Green is as consistent as ever. In his podcasts Grossi is always talking about Green as a workout warrior. I can't vouch for his workouts, but I can vouch for what he does (or fails to do) on the field.

No comments: